Few wonderful days in Electronic City, Bangalore

Well after a long long time later finally we go sometimes to enjoy and have fun with friends in Bangalore. Announcements of Sessional 1st (term) exam it is a great opportunity to go and see around. Being joined late to the classes, I am not being selected for the exams I got enough time to go. So, I decided to go to Electronic City to see around. I heard from my friend Nowman that its is a wonderful place and very green. So, i went to my friends room. Well, the room is my friends Nowman brother's working in a IT firm (iGate). Its a wonderful palce and very nice place to stay. Well, the place they have room is call Kodlu gate near Bommanahalli. Its really great and green. I mean to say it is totally in the embrace of nature, where lots of IT firms are growing day by day. During this unwanted vacation we celebrate birthday of VISU. He is also staying in the same room sharing with Nowman brother's room. He is also searching for job specially in IT firms. Very good nature person with dynamic personality. Well, he is very good chef I every come to know cooked we good and tasty Chicken, simply magnificent cook.




 
   Happy Birthday to "VISU"


Left to right: Nowman, Visu and Hanumanth (Nowman's brother)



Left to right: Nowman, Visu, Hanumanth and Vamsi


Left to right: Me, Anji, Visu, Hanumanth and Vamsi


Those days are wonderful and very multiparty. Enough time to roam around the electronic city and watching movies. The weather too supported very pleasant to walk around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhanadhanyo Auditorium - The new Conch shaped Auditorium of Kolkata

10 Most Beautiful International Country to Travel for 2021

A Trip to Bhutan and first day of my job